Monday, May 6, 2019

I give up on trying to decipher your daily ramblings. Top Gut Doctor: I Beg Americans To Throw Out This Vegetable.

Attention if everybody tries to start doing what's right how can anything go wrong.WATCH out for your surroundings, UPGRADE your mindset and keep FOCUS. #Hustle.Coast Guard officer's lawyer argues it is not a crime to think negative thoughts about people .STILL ONLINE πŸ˜‹Our life begins again with each sunrise.We should be grateful for this wonderful gift πŸ§‘πŸ’“❤Thank You,I realize that.
This-a-way or That-a-way? Heading North or East towards Flagstaff? If yes, I am looking for a ride to Flagstaff. I shall keep my fingers crossed until I hear from you! Five two zero six oh nine one seven eight oh.Not sure , reasons why, heads up... Not sure , reasons why, heads up.

Stores of Tips:American Veterans. Earth Angels In Lights:Bitches 5 Stars, Dames, unfuckwithable: Creepy Views and noses, buggers in yours today. So what, thanks for your views share.  Not sure , reasons why, heads up.

Happy holidays, gums out for dead heads, jokes told on float boats. Frogs and snakes, monkeys and dogs, powers in the letters, 5151: Back in the day, March thought May 19, 2013: History recorded, views to share, recapitulation 2. Not sure , reasons why, heads up.

Joy,Never to many friends, coins to flip, winners and losers, hard to say, thanks so much, for the hand out to share. What happened to sci fi and stories that are original? CG killed the shit out of imagination and the ability to tell an exciting story.Blue light specials, attention Wal-mart shoppers, good time toads, snakes, spiders and worms.Not sure , reasons why, heads up...

COMPANIONS: W4M: Attention, Walmart Shoppers, Green Lights, specials, faces in the crowds. Strength is an attitude, a discipline, determination & drive." ☠...Voices, Values, Views, Great Hearts, Earth Angels, Hosts To Growth, Kids To Lessons..Battles And Wars Won: Thank You.The little things...The little moments...They aren’t little.🌟Easter is very important to me. It’s a second chance. πŸŒŸπŸ•ŠπŸŒŸNot sure where I was going with that really.

I guess I'm just responding ,to agree with you ,the tip your shared, and it is true, and one thing I have learned about you. Or not. Learning from others lives and experiences helps us figure out the things we do or do not want in our own. I just want to take this opportunity to thank my god, my universe, my family and friends for all of my blessings. Past, present and future...Attention if everybody tries to start doing what's right how can anything go wrong.I have an abundance of love, success, wealth, health and happiness in my life and in my surroundings...


    1
    😨😑🀒Notes that are normal, notes that are average, not to be found here.Pigs, hogs, cattle to run, hens with the foxes, dames to dance, darkness in the nines. Simple , slow, wits and charms,across the decades. Thanks so much. This is their livelihood. Mrs Alberghetti in AP Spanish is going to do better?
    Trips to the end of the rainbows, pots of gold, geese with golden eggs to market. Powers in the colors of the rainbows, powers in the dreams of the angels, goodness and mercy, gifts of gold, good wishes, cash and green cash. Gifts in songs, gifts in blogs and tweet, happy feet to dance on down the streets of dreams.Not sure , reasons why, heads up...

    1
    "WORDS: old enough to consent.The problem is; we are not perfect. A thought:Sad and alone, pages to books, strangers to friends,birds and bees, singing songs. Green Trees, Dogwood Trees, Monkeys On Top, Lions To Roar, Glory Dazes To Come. Pixies - Where is My Mind (1988) ✌✨πŸŒπŸ’«πŸ˜‰πŸ‘✨ πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„

    Mature Male Activity Partner Wanted 60 + Activity partner wanted. Tired of doing things alone. Concerts, Wine tasting, day trips, etc...Attractive mature professional female here, call me crazy, wits and charms, nuts to some, views, voices, values, dimes to drop. Professional or Blue Collar Male preferred, retired is best, winds to wings, silent knights, alone again. Home alone: nor anyone looking for S%#. open to possibly turning into more but friends first.Thank You,I realize that.

    Babes, Bacon & Booze.Faces in the crowds, freaks, frogs in groups, army of hoes, dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hills, good time toads.Battles and wars...Good morning brother's and Sister's Blessings.Seeing another's viewpoint as wrong, doesn't make one's viewpoint right.



      Are You Ready, sons to shine, heads above the common, giants, surfers, bankers, woman to man, strangers in the night. “You Are Enough” and other gems to love, pebbles on the sands of time, dances on the shores, good time told, pages to go. Thank you very much for your interest ! My sister Valeria Raeven needs a mentor for her group ! A'HO brothers and sisters !Let's get it on.   Have you seen him, W4M. deer in the woods, monkeys in packs, heads to count, wave of words. I give up on trying to decipher your daily ramblings.  Top Gut Doctor: I Beg Americans To Throw Out This Vegetable.


      To share, how tall, what age, which leap year, 6 for me, coming up. Plenty of fish in the seas, lots of frogs in the water, waves to make, sons to shine, green, black, right, coins to flip. Changes to make, choices to chances, mountains to climb, birds to sing, glory dazes to come.Dream knights,men and mice, dances in the light of day, winners, losers, learners, retired from the races, heading out.I give up on trying to decipher your daily ramblings.  Top Gut Doctor: I Beg Americans To Throw Out This Vegetable.

      No comments:

      Post a Comment