Friday, April 17, 2020

Good times, dances on the sands of time, pages to turn, working hard, relax and take time to laugh and smile. Tips and tales, time to take to do the things you have to do. Soul Searches, Love, Light, Peace, And Joys, Earth Angels On Wings Of Doves. Birds and bees, singing songs, lovers and haters, times in the pits, dances on the water, fish and frogs, games to play. Love and lights, waves to make,… - Peter Pan

Water for cows, water for flowers in the trees, food for the birds and the bees. Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.UNFORTUNATELY SOME MFS GOTTA LEARN THE HARD WAY. Straight savage .5151: Made in America .
Image may contain: 1 person, meme, text that says 'When you delete me because you don't like me but Your Neigbborbood Meme Supply There's a million of us just like me who post like me who just don't give a fuck like me'

Mean and tough are words use to describe me have heard others say, it is a hard shell of protection that I needed for so long working for the government, but it was a walk on the dark side for me.

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, text that says 'Don't leave me hanging this Valentine's Day To: You From: Jess'
Your luck is in, blue stars shooting, bright lights on the dark side of the moon, Stars of David, nice shades of blue, on the seas of chances to take. Mistakes do get made, and help from a friend first would be a refreshing look on things that happen for a reasons. In your attention span I hope to caught your eye, caught your heart, caught your dreams to actions that you may want to share.


Image may contain: text that says 'I have NO IDEA. She just started start screaming and crying and jabbing her her finger at me. Like, lady, I let me eat eat my broccoli in peace, jeez. Never seen her before in my LIFE.'

Mean and tough are words use to describe me have heard others say, it is a hard shell of protection that I needed for so long working for the government, but it was a walk on the dark side for me.

Image may contain: meme, text that says 'Watch out for this IS'


Thanks for share, keep up the writer work, it is great, out of this world, your views, your values, the history notes created, online. Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds. 💚Do not abandon trust when your ego thinks things should be different than they are. ~ Wayne Dyer.
NAACP Coronavirus Graphic - Read More
😎👍🌊🏄 Dreams Of We The People, Earth Angels In Packs,Live, Learn, Grow, Tips To Spin. Big Mouth, Freaks, Crooks,Liars, Frogs And Fish Treats. Gifts of tip, gifts of tales, good times, classes on the beach, birds that sing. The messages, not always the answers that you want.

💚Do not abandon trust when your ego thinks things should be different than they are. ~ Wayne Dyer. Some photo's and I short video. Recently documented ✌❣Three things you should never break: Promises, Trust, and Someone’s Heart. If you only see beauty in physical form, you will miss a lot of things. Lyons Dick Wonders:💚



Please keep my name out y’all wack ass “let’s get the blacks on board bullshit”.Bisexual double standard .. the real question is what are y’all going do about these “privileged Americans” shooting up schools and Walmart’s?? Haaann?? where ya at @KimKardashian.

Good times, dances on the sands of time, pages to turn, working hard, relax and take time to laugh and smile. Tips and tales, time to take to do the things you have to do.



Soul Searches, Love, Light, Peace, And Joys, Earth Angels On Wings Of Doves. Birds and bees, singing songs, lovers and haters, times in the pits, dances on the water, fish and frogs, games to play. Love and lights, waves to make,Bisexual double standard … - Peter Pan.


Falls on den of snakes, mask in place, in the woods, trees of life, dogwood trees. Monkeys to swing, snakes to burn, food on a stick, into the fire, dances on the beach. Mountains to climb, valleys to see, girls in red hoods, though the hills. Queen of everything, queen in white, queen in red, queen on board, the bitch is black. Black stars, black lights, joys and pains, bumps in the road, lessons learned along the way.



Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham will go down as two of the WORST Senators in US history. Together they enable Donald Trump’s rampant injustice. It’s time we finally END their careers. If you’re all in to DEFEAT Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham, add your name:

No comments:

Post a Comment